From The Principal
Welcome to Boort District P-12 School
We are really proud to say that we have students who want to learn, staff who are dedicated and professional, families who have high expectations for their children and a wider school community that is supportive of what we are trying to accomplish. ‘Achieving Excellence Together’ is not just a motto, it is something in which we truly believe.
Our vision is to empower our students and staff to work together to become active and valued community members. We provide a safe and supportive learning environment which fosters independent, resilient life long learners.
Beliefs and Values
- Thinking creatively and independently.
- Acting with integrity and honesty.
- Showing tolerance and respect for others.
- Displaying a sense of fairness.
- Acting in a safe and respectable manner.
- Pursuing excellence in all areas.
- Developing resilience within individuals
Being The Best That You Can Be
Boort District P-12 School has a proud history of providing academic and vocational education for students from the Boort, Quambatook and Pyramid Hill districts. Through a vertical curriculum structure and extensive extra-curricular program, the school seeks to produce young adults capable of taking on positive roles in their communities.
Leading teacher, Welfare